It’s my 29th birthday in 29 days. To celebrate my last birthday in my twenties, and because 9 is my lucky number. I am writing a list of 29 things I have never done and ‘should have done’ before I’m 29.
99 Red Balloons… 29 Pink ones.
I will try to get one done a day and blog about the experience. Let’s try and make the end of my 20’s memorable. (then i’ll do a proper list of 30 big things to do before I’m 30…)
In no particular order:
1. Get a facial
2. Watch James Bond movies
3. Walk down a busy street with 29 helium balloons.
4. Bake a cake from scratch.
5. Test drive a luxury sports car.
6. Learn ten basic things in sign language.
7. Learn how to play poker.
8. Go to a ballet or Opera.
9. Ride the My Citi Bus.
10. Shoot a handgun.
11. Find the perfect pair of jeans.
12. Learn the difference between names of wine.
13. Help an old lady across the street.
14. Write a Haiku.
16. Choose my 29 Favourite songs of all time.
17. Plant a potplant.
18. Meditate for 29 mins.
19. Join a protest to Parliament. Or make own protest.
20. Read in the park.
21. Bake cookies for the neighbours and make friends with them.
22. Make a custom t-shirt.
23. Find a street called ‘Angel’ and take a photo.
24. Reconnect with a long lost old friend.
25. Feed a homeless person.
27. Donate more than R100 to charity.
28. High Tea at Mount Nelson Hotel.
*Birthday high five*